Thursday, April 6, 2017

Housecleaning and Business

Due to time constraints of my own, I'm unable to acknowledge or answer any of my comment posts for the time being. I know this will come as an inconvenience for some and an annoyance for others. For that, I apologize in advance. For those of you who have participated, thank you! Your comments fill me with a sense of deep gratitude and give me a lot of food for thought! I will more than likely open up comments at a later time. 


If you have questions you would like me to answer, comments or have suggestions as to what you would like me to write about in the future, please send all emails to tinabee1967@gmail.com 

Keep your eyes out for True Autumn, how our coloring changes as we age, my opinion on how companies market cosmetics and beauty items, and other good stuff. 


Thanks for reading!




Sincerely, 



Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.